Inside Sales / Customer Service Associate
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
Location: Schaumburg, IL, USA
Sagent Pharmaceuticals - Schaumburg, IL
Inside Sales/Customer Service Associate
Job Summary / Overview:
Responsible for providing excellent service and support to both internal and external contacts. Internally will support the Sagent field sales organization through the entire customer order cycle – from order to delivery. External support will include frequent customer contact to ensure all aspects of a seamless delivery of 503B products.
Assisting and supporting the Vice President of Sales & National Accounts and working closely with the Senior Business Analyst to analyze sales and optimize processes.
Success in the role is measured on:
- Assisting in development and implementing ordering processes.
- Excellent customer service and communication.
- Being detail oriented.
- Accurate and timely analysis of sales trends.
- Completion of assigned projects.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- 40% - Order processing and data entry.
- 25% - Customer service and support.
- 20% - Sales service and support.
- 15% - Sales and sales analysis.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will have customer service, sales support, inside sales experience in the 503B industry. Also will be proficient in all MS Office applications and preferable have experience with CRM systems and ERP systems – SAP Business 1.
Education / Certifications:
- 2+ years in 503B industry in similar role as described.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Competence with Microsoft Office tools required.
- Successful applicant must pass a thorough background check.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Occasional customer visits – 10%.
Decisions may affect a work unit or area within a department. May contribute tobusiness and operational decisions that affect the department.
HOW TO APPLY
All resumes should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the candidate’s experience in Customer Service with Internal Clients?
- What is your experience with SAP?
- What are the salary expectations for the candidate?
- When would the candidate be available to interview?
- When would the candidate be available to begin employment?
Sagent Pharmaceuticals is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, creed, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability and sexual orientation.